iPhone App Review: Dr. Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition
Size: 6.8 MB
Requirements: iPhone / iPod Touch
Rate: 5 out of 5 Stars
Dr. Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition is a fun way to add some whimsical Grinch-graphics to your photos. Just select a Grinch card and snap a photo! It’s especially fun when you take photos of people and show them a green grinch-like version of themselves!
With 23 different frames to choose from, creating greeting cards have never been so easy and fun! Choose from various Grinch frames, Cindy-Lou Who, Max and more. Cards can be easily emailed and saved to your photo library.
- Over 20 cards to choose from. Grinchmas cards are based on original artwork by Dr. Seuss.
- Add your photo in character face cutouts or stand along side them.
- Camera timer can be set to 2 or 10 seconds
- Edit and add whimsical borders and stamps to your cards
- Add fun stamps to further customize your cards. Stamps can be moved, rotated, and deleted.
- Cards can be saved to your photo library and emailed to your family and friends.
- Load photos from your library and edit. Drag, resize, and rotate to make the right fit.
For a Grinchy fun time in Who-ville, take along your Dr. Seuss Camera and snap away! The “Dr. Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition” is available in the iTunes app store for
This review was originally published in iProng Magazine issue #56.
Disclaimer: I’ve received a promo code for “Dr. Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition” iPhone app from Oceanhouse Media in exchange for a review.