CES 2010 Overview
I had such a fabulous time at the Consumer Electronics Show 2010 (CES) this year. It was a huge conference and I know I didn’t get to see everything. I spent most of my time in the 3 major halls, hoping to cover all the latest in technology for you! Here’s an overview of some things I really enjoyed at the show. Posts about each one in greater detail to come!
- EnTourage Edge a ebook reader/tablet hybrid
- Lenevo Ideapad Hybrid – new laptop and tablet in one!
- Nokia Booklet 3g is Nokia’s new netbook
- Cocoon Innovations has some nice and stylish bags for all your gadgets. These bags also come with GRID-IT! organization system that I really like. New bags are not on the website yet.
- Case Mate – launched a new line called “I make My Case” where you can design your own case from famous artist’s artwork.
- (*)Speck launched some lines of iPhone/iPod Touch cases — Fitted ArstProjekt, Fitted, and Satin Skin.
- Gelaskins has some beautiful artwork for your devices.
- Tru Protection – has some very nice anti-glare screen protectors for various mobile devices.
- ZipCar is a similar to a rent-a-car service, but no attendants are needed. You just pick up the car at your reserved time and go. They now have an iPhone app where you can reserve the cars.
- AlgebraPrep is a series of new iPhone/iPod Touch apps to help students prepare for Algebra math classes.
- Parrot AR.Drone is a wifi helicopter with 2 cameras on it. You can play it with augmented reality games on your iPhone / iPod Touch!
- OnStar iPhone App – launched last at CES that lets you control your Chevy volt with your iPhone.
- Lego Universe is a new massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs) coming out that uses Lego people!
- NVIDIA 3D Vision allows gaming in 3d. Supercool. More..
This is my list of fun stuff at CES 2010, what were your favorite gadgets?
Frank Miller's glorious art taken directly from a page of his most revered work, this all new laptop Gelaskin is the perfect way to protect your technology while showing off your signature style.