How to Have Multiple Profile Photos on Google+
This took me a while to figure out, but I finally did it! So I thought I’d share the tip!
First of all, you do need a Google+ account.
1) Go go to your Profile page on Google+ and click on Edit Profile (right side)
2) Under your Profile Photo is a link that says Change Photo, click on it.
3) Then upload, or find the photo of your choice in your albums, then add.
4) Repeat Step 4 and add a different photo.
5) When you’re happy with the various Profile Photos, click on the Done Editing button on top.
6) You should be back on your profile page. Now click on the Profile Photo and watch it switch to your other photos!
Pretty cool huh? :) You can test it out on my profile photo.
Join in on the conversation on the Original Google+ thread.